Tuesday, February 06, 2007

iPod Hachanos II

Thanks to Ari Ashkenaz, Master Uploader & my Mother Master (video) iPod Purchaser, I will have something to do on my 17 hour flight to LA:
(1)"שבת עולם"

Rav Raz Hartman, Rosh Yeshivat Simchat Shlomo, is one of the great Rebbes of Nachlaot. One of the first musmachim from Bat Ayin, he is really a special Jew, teacher and guide- and an excellent musician (piano).

Click Here to hear selections or purchase the very beautiful שבת עולם


"You cant make Peace if you don't believe in something beyond Yourself"-

Hear (but not really see) Rav Raz on this past summer's Lebanon War HERE

UPLOAD #2

It is a good thing I can watch videos on the iPod!! The Second Upload- a classic- can be viewed HERE

(Ora- if you are reading this, of course I am just joking. )

No comments: