Saturday, January 19, 2008

"והמבין יבין..."

D.K. (Esq.), an Olde friend- and fine, upstanding Jew - stumbled upon our Virtual Meeting Place and writes:

"...So I have beeen spending the last hour or so reading your blog (the previous hour, in another amazing coincidence, i was watching Rocky 3 on HBO-i promise-that is not a joke- i'm at my inlaws and they ahve about 8 tvs and 800 channels on each- by the way, here is my question-if clubber lang killed mik, albeit by accident, how come he was not prosecuted? what can i say, im a lawyer). Of course 95% of the stuff on your blog is flying so far over my head its hitting the ceiling... so all i want to know, if you could do me this one courtesy is explain the "jawbone valley". I have several other requests, some more unrealistic than others..."





Jawbone Valley.

צ''עג??

No comments: